Pages

Saturday

Translation Services

I  had a conversation with a friend yesterday.   Some  of our topics include finding a job,  languages and  about Legal Translations.  She is jobless at the moment just like me. Her sister is encouraging her to teach and translate English online. It is a kind of  work at home and it might get rid of her boredom while earning some money.

I was also telling her  that I have great interest on studying  languages and want to learn Spanish, French and become fluent in German language.  One of my dream is to work in one of the  prestigious Translation Agencies online or  near our area.  I am still thinking about this until my vacation in the United States is over. I can't wait to go back to Europe and decide which career really fits me.


I could still remember when I was processing my visa to Germany nine years ago. I hired one of the  Technical Translation Services in our area for my papers and documents to be translated to German.  After all the processing and waiting my visa was finally approved. Without the help of that Translation Agency, I might not be able to make it to Europe.

If you are looking for professionals for translation services and language support,  there are a lot you can find online.

No comments: