Pages

Monday

Tips on Planning for your Trip

There are a lot of things to consider when planning for your trip. Below are just some of the most important ones;

Budget- For those who have a lot of money, going for a vacation is always convenient and easy. For some travelers who are tight in their budget, planning ahead of time is required. If we are traveling to other countries who don't use the same monetary value like what we use in our country, we have to consider Foreign Exchange. If you are in UK for example and wish to travel to the United States, be sure to have some US dollars with you. Sometimes exchanging your money at the airport can be very expensive. There are a lot of financial companies online who offer better Exchange Rates for your money.

 Accommodation- Finding the right accommodation that will fit your needs and budget also needs to be considered. I remember our trip to Vancouver, Canada lately. My friend from Seattle, Washington booked our overnight hotel for almost $200.00. For a budget traveler like me, that is quite a high price. When I searched online, I found a hotel that only cost $70.00 per night for double room. Imagine the difference and the savings we had when I told my friend to immediately cancel the one she booked and changed it with the one I saw online. I ended up buying a lot of souvenirs for the savings we had.

Airlines- Finding for affordable flights is sometimes difficult especially if you are looking for the cheapest ones. When I booked for my flight here in the United States from Germany, I truly find it hard to search online for a cheap airline. Luckily, I found the cheapest ones that only cost a thousand dollar and that is already a round trip ticket from Munich to Las Vegas. I also found a Currency Converter online that helped me convert US dollars to Euro.

I will be backed to Europe soon. Some days here in Las Vegas and I am already excited to fly back to one of my favorite country in Europe. For those who are planning for a holiday or vacation, there is only one thing I can say, plan your trip ahead and I am very sure, it will help you save time and money and you can also avoid stress if you do so.

Have a happy and safe trip!

No comments: