Pages

Friday

My Next UK Destinations

Four years had passed since my last visit in the United Kingdom. I have been to some places there including London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, York, Warwickshire, Windsor and Stratford Upon Avon. Thanks to the affordable Uk Flights I had that time, I truly enjoyed my trips to those places.

I compiled some places to visit in my next trip to the UK.  Here are the top ones;

Bristol - This city ranks fourth to the top visitors' destination in England. Bristol is UK's eighth and England's sixth most populous city. A city which is full of energy and passion, I believed it is truly a worth to visit one. Its culture adding its tradition and diverse range of attractions makes this city a famous tourist destination in England. Top sights to visit include At-Bristol, Bristol Zoo Gardens, Clifton Suspenson Bridge, Cabot Circus, Bristol Museum and Art Gallery and Brunel's ss Great Britain.

If you are starting your trip in this English city, you can find affordable Flights from Bristol to any UK destination.

The Parliament Building in London during my  England vacation four year's ago. © www.europetravelconnection.com.

Cardiff- The capital and largest city of Wales has always been in my travel wishlist. I find it very interesting visiting a place that has a reputation as a "City of Castles", having 5 different castles within its surroundings. Being one of the top ten shopping destinations in the United Kingdom, this city will surely be a fave one for those who love shopping. Flights from Cardiff that fits your time and budget are easy to find online.

Newcastle- I have some friends and former classmates and schoolmates who are currently living in this city. Some are inviting me to visit them. That would be exciting meeting old friends. The port city of Castle Upon Tyne is considered to have best nightlife in all of Britain. It is dominated by its famous symbol, the Tyne Bridge. The town is also home to the Geordie culture, with a rich heritage of folk music and dance and its own dialect.

I can't wait to visit all of the above cities in UK. For sure, interesting travel experiences are waiting for me.

No comments: